Area-1255 ~Logo~

Monday, April 2, 2018

Need A MFing Beat? - We Find The Hottest Beats & Artists So You Don't Have To! (Pheonix MF Christ 2018 Intro/Introduction)

needamfbeat.com
We Find the Hottest Beats & Artists So You Don't Have To!
by admin Chris Gersic/FXXX Beats/Phoenix MF Christ


Hello, my name is Chris Gersic and I am one of the writers for Area-1255, as well as a musician and admin of a music promotion website. You can read my first two articles at the following links.

Repost Exchange Website Review
repostexchange-review-2018

Green Blooded Skink [co-authored by Nick Vasiliou]
green-blooded-skink-prasinohaema-virens

I emcee under the stage name Phoenix MF Christ. I've been rapping for about 7 years, putting out music and performing for over half that time. You can find my music by searching "Phoenix MF Christ" on Youtube, Soundcloud, or Google, as well as follow/subscribe to me at the links below.

Need A MF Beat? Youtube Channel

Need A MF Beat? Soundcloud

Need A MF Beat? Facebook Page

Phoenix MF Christ Facebook Page

I spend a lot of time online looking for new music and beats. I know the search for quality can be very frustrating and it was from that where I got the idea to start a website specifically made to share only the best I came across online, mostly focusing on underground artists in an effort to boost their followings and get them they recognition they deserve.

Why Was This Website Started? Finding the right beat is a tedious task and it takes a lot of time to wade through rocks to find the gold. I decided to start this website to help all of my followers find well-made, vibe setting, complete, intense, and attention grabbing instrumentals by having them come to one source dedicated solely to making that search easy. While other sites have large beat libraries, the main content of our site is focused ONLY on finding the BEST, and who better to recommend the hottest beats on the web to you than a Hip-Hop artist with a passion for making sure his music has the best sound possible? At the end of the day, beyond helping others, [which is reward enough within itself] I started this site to recommend the best products, deals, and investments I can find to a large audience both to, again, help people, and to help myself through affiliate programs in the hopes of eventually launching my own business[es]. So I want to thank you for your time checking out the website, reading this post as well as the others, and investing yourself into my dreams.  I appreciate you all, no matter the size of your contribution to the website.
JOIN OUR EMAIL LIST TODAY!

- Phoenix MF Christ/FXXX

Need A MFing Beat? Admin/Emcee/Producer @ www.needamfbeat.com
Contact us - needamfbeat@gmail.com

In/Tags: area-1255, chris gersic, writers for area-1255, area1255 musician, area1255's musicians, hottest beats 2018, phoenix mf christ, phoenix mf christ 2018, stage name phoenix mf christ, phoenix mf christ, phoenix/pheonix mf christ 2018, phoenix mf christ 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment

Organic Kratom #1 Shop!